I was born and raised here in the Seattle / Bellevue area. Helping people is a fun part of the job considering I get to meet so many people from all over the country and world. I know new opportunities bring people here but stay because this is such a beautiful part of the country with so much to do and see.
No matter what your selling or buying needs are, the process should be personalized and tailored to your situation, but proven to be efficient, effective and result driven. Selling or buying a home is one of the largest financial transactions you will undertake in your lifetime, there is a lot on the line, and I know you want to get it right from beginning to end.
As a trusted real estate advisor, I promise to;
- Work with you to create a plan and strategy that works with your needs and time frame to maximize your gains.
- Do what I say I will do and in a timely manner.
- Help you see that the details matter and how small things make big impacts.
- Earn your trust as a REALTOR® and leverage my resources and skills as a Windermere Real Estate Broker, the most recognized real estate brand in the region.
- Utilize my team of title, escrow, admin, staging, marketing, inspectors, and home preparation contractors to assist with important steps of the process.
- Identify the rewards, concerns, and potential curves you may face so you make confident and informed decisions.
- Communicate all pertinent information in a timely manner and on a regular basis so you are in control of the process.
- Provide personalized and exceptional service set to exceed your expectations.
- With each transaction invest and help others in our community through the Windermere Foundation® and other local non-profits.
I would be excited to work with you and show you how I can help you achieve your dreams. Take a minute to read the reviews of my past clients and then call me so I can get to work for you.